Wellbeing & Fitness For Fertility
On this page:
- The Flinders Fertility Wellbeing And Fitness For Fertility Program.
- Find Out More.
The Flinders Fertility Wellbeing And Fitness For Fertility Program.
The Flinders Fertility team know that a healthy mind and body is important to becoming pregnant and delivering a healthy baby, and place a high priority on encouraging individuals and couples to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
To assist our patients in making changes to their lifestyle that maximises the chance of conceiving a healthy baby Flinders Fertility offers support and referral to:
- A Fertility and Fitness Exercise and Nutrition Program at EFM Bedford Park.
- Nutrition and fertility packages through Nutrition Professionals Australia ("NPA").
These are individualised and realistic lifestyle modification programs for people that:
- Want to get their lifestyle in order to increase their chances of a pregnancy before considering assisted reproductive technology.
- Are having difficulties conceiving.
The goals of these lifestyle modification programs are to:
- Improve nutrition.
- Improve fitness.
- Reduce stress.
- Reduce weight.
- Adopt long term healthy lifestyle choices.
- Enjoy good health.
Back to top.
Find Out More
At Flinders Fertility we recognise that a website may not cover all your information requirements. That's why we offer a number of information options. So, if you want to find out more about our Wellbeing And Fitness for Fertility program, either:
- Call on 131 IVF (131 483) to talk to the coordinators (Gill and Joanne).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require the aid of an interpreter please let us know, as well as any specific regional dialect that you may require.
Back to top.