Flinders Fertility doesn’t believe that once you’re pregnant our job is done.
We continue to have a great interest in your ongoing well being and that of your unborn child. That’s why we actively support the great programs offered by the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network, and in particular the Flinders Medical Centre.
Flinders Medical Centre offers a variety of childbirth education and exercise classes run by midwives and physiotherapists including:
- Preparing for childbirth.
- Multiple births.
- Self care for pregnancy and practical birth skills.
- Looking after yourself during pregnancy and beyond.
- Practical skills for labour.
- Fitness during pregnancy including gentle stretch and exercise class, and water based exercise classes.
For more information, please visit the Flinders Medical Centre web site.
In addition, Flinders Fertility offers:
- Free access to its "Early Pregnancy" brochure (pdf 1MB), and
- Access to its Well Being and Fitness for Fertility program which can be tailored to your specific circumstances.